This traditional backyard recipe from the kitchens of our grandmothers is worth trying and makes us go crazy with its abundant flavor. These curry leaf powder are rich in flavor and taste.
- Chana dal
- Urud dal
- Red chilly
- Curry leaves
- Fresh curry leaves are rinsed well in water before being spread evenly in a cotton cloth to remove all the moisture content.
- Once the moisture dries up completely, the masala is prepared by adding the chana dal, urud dal, red chilies, adequate amount of salt, tamarind, Asafoetida and Curry leaves in a kadai.
- These are slowly roasted until the color changes to golden brown.
- They are then grinded coarsely and ready to be served with hot rice, Idly or dosa with adequate amount of ghee
- Order curry leaf powder online, to grab this delicacy at your doorstep through https://biteskart.com/
Health benefits of Curry Leaf Powder:
- Prevents hair loss and encourages hair growth
- Improves good eyesight
- Provides relief from skin eruption and burns
- Diabetic friendly
- Increases iron and much more