FINGER MILLET (RAGI) PASTA
We all would have eaten different type of pasta in our life. But have you eaten pasta made from millets?
First we will check out what pasta is, Pasta is a staple food of Italian cuisine. It is generally made with wheat flour mixed with water, then formed into many shapes. Pasta can also be done with rice-flour or legumes or lentils or gluten-free millets.
In that way we at biteskart have produced few varieties of pasta that can be made instantly just by boiling and adding masala to it. You can enjoy it with your family and friends. Kids these days love to eat western foods more interestingly than the traditional food like idly or upma. This pasta is a fusion of tradition and trend. Hence the kids would love it.
WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT FINGER MILLET (RAGI) PASTA?
A 4000 year crop which has been found in the archaeological excavations of the Harappan Civilization which existed almost in the late Iron Age has been given different names in different languages like ragi in Kannada, Telugu and Hindi, Ariyam or Kel varagu in Tamil, Taidalu in Telangana region and many more names in different places. It easily grows in eastern and southern African countries and southern Asia, especially in India and Nepal.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING FINGER MILLET?
- Highest Protein Content – An incomparable protein content with rice and easily digestible for kids is this ragi laddu as it is made of jaggery powder, pure certified organic ghee and organic ragi. The reason for which it is the first food that we start to give babies even when they are even 4 to 6 months old is only because it digests quickly.
- Premier source of calcium – Nearly 5 to 30 times higher calcium content than the other cereal is present in Ragi and in a delicious laddu form which gives enormous energy. Not only calcium but also rich in potassium, phosphorous and iron and thus, reduces risk of osteoporosis.
- A natural antibiotic – Ragi acts as against a number of bacteria causing food poisoning including Bacillus cereus. Ragi is the best food when you have typhoid. Any kind of skin and soft tissue infections are perfectly cured with ragi.
- Potential of anti-cancer properties – A byword in health books today is “anti-oxidants” and that is available in ample amounts only in the cheapest available whole grain ragi.
- Fiber rich food – As it is rich in fiber, ragi has always proved to help in weight loss. Consumed in the morning times when you are very hungry these laddu gives instant energy to you for the whole day to be active enough.
- Totally reverts skin ageing – Those who need a young and youthful skin have to definitely eat ragi on a daily basis. Only one source of vitamin D in your food and is a best carrier molecule for calcium accounting for your vitality. Due to collagen cross-linking, the stiffness in your skin is reduced.
Order it now on https://www.biteskart.com Cook and enjoy these with your family.
Also make interesting lunch box recipe using https://biteskart.com/?s=PASTA&post_type=product
“LOCAL FOODS ARE WHOLESOME FOODS”