MULTI MILLET SEVAI
Sevai also called as vermicelli or saemia is an Indian dish which is made from rice varieties, also made with ragi commonly. But have you tasted sevai from other millets. Here at biteskart we have produced varieties of sevai which can be made into delicious dishes.
This sevai can be made into upma or kichadi or briyani or sweet saemia balls and much more different dishes using your creativity. Kids would love this instead of boring lunches. Make a best lunch box recipe or snack recipe for your kids and enjoy it. You can also share them in the comment section.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MULTI MILLET SEVAI
- Millet contains significant levels of protein – which helps in growth and development of the body, It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.
- Contains fiber – which helps maintain healthy weight, normalizes bowel movement, helps reduce blood glucose level and lowers cholesterol level.
- Stronger Bones – Foxtail millets are an excellent source of iron and calcium which play a pivotal role in maintaining the health of bones and muscles. Iron deficiency can cause various health conditions including weaker muscles, anemia, frequent muscle spasms.
- Strengthens Nervous System – Nutritionists strongly recommend the intake the Foxtail millet for keeping various neurological disorders because it is loaded with Vitamin B1. Slows down the progression of various neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.
- Boosts Cardiac Health – Millets are in general popular for maintaining good heart health. Being gluten-free, rich in protein and less on carbs protects the heart functions.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol – Millet contains a good source of amino acids which play a crucial level in decreasing cholesterol by reducing excess fat in the liver.
- Builds Immunity – In these days and times of pandemic, nothing is more important than a robust immunity. A rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Millet ups the stamina, keeps you stronger and builds immunity for fighting various infections lurking around. If you have fallen ill recently to any of the viral or bacterial infections, include it in daily diet for gaining the strength back.
Order it now on https://www.biteskart.com Cook and enjoy these with your family.
Also order other sevai on https://biteskart.com/shop-2/all-products/millet-sevai-combo/
“LOCAL FOODS ARE WHOLESOME FOODS”
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review