Proso millet sevai
Add to cart
PROSO MILLET SEVAISevai also called as vermicelli or saemia is an Indian dish which is made from rice varieties, also made with ragi commonly. But have you tasted sevai from other millets. Here at biteskart we have produced varieties of sevai which can be made into delicious dishes. This sevai can be made into upma or kichadi or briyani or sweet saemia balls and much more different dishes using your creativity. Kids would love this instead of boring lunches. Make a best lunch box recipe or snack recipe for your kids and enjoy it. You can also share them in the comment section.
WHY PROSO MILLET SEVAI? HEALTH BENEFITS OF PROSO MILLET:
- Nervous system – Proso millet is loaded with Lecithin which indirectly stimulates the nervous system and keeps it functioning correctly.
- Lowers Bad cholesterol – It contains Phytic acid which helps increase the good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers the Bad cholesterol (LDL). Also, Proso millet is loaded with magnesium, which is beneficial for a healthy heart.
- Prevents Pellagra – Pellagra is a skin disorder where the skin becomes dry, scaly and rough. It is caused by the deficiency of Niacin (Vitamin B3). Proso millet contains ample amounts of Niacin which helps prevent Pellagra.
- Rich in anti-oxidants – Proso millet is rich in anti-oxidants which helps in removing the free radicals out of the body. Free radicals are responsible for ageing, dullness and wrinkles on the skin.
- Prevention from diabetes – Proso millet contains high amounts of magnesium which helps keep a check on blood glucose levels and regulates healthy insulin levels. In addition to the above-mentioned health benefits, Proso millet serves as a healthy option for bone strengthening, heart and liver health, weight loss and can protect against Gallstones and Cancer.
“LOCAL FOODS ARE WHOLESOME FOODS”
Add a review
Proso millet sevai
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required
0 of 0 reviews
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
No reviews to show