THINAI BOONDHI LADDU (FOXTAIL MILLET)
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made with thinai bought directly from farmer
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY FOXTAIL (THINAI) BOONDHI LADDU?
Laddu, are popular Indian treats often enjoyed during holidays and festivals, or just about any time there is an occasion to celebrate. Boondhi Laddu are sweet spherical treats made by combining lovely little bits of fried and sugar-soaked batter (made with gram flour/besan) with seeds and fragrant spices. Each bite is a delightful blend of smooth, soft, and melt-in-the mouth for a snack or dessert you can’t get enough of! Instead of using besan flour and white sugar we have introduced laddu using thinai flour and jaggery powder. Its more healthier option for kids and elders. We have gone through so many hurdle during the pandemic hence celebrate this festive season with friends and family with a box of foxtail boondhi from biteskart.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING THINAI BOONDHI LADDU?
- Foxtail millet contains significant levels of protein – which helps in growth and development of the body, It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.
- Contains fiber – which helps maintain healthy weight, normalizes bowel movement, helps reduce blood glucose level and lowers cholesterol level.
- Stronger Bones – Foxtail millets are an excellent source of iron and calcium which play a pivotal role in maintaining the health of bones and muscles. The calcium and phosphorous present in foxtail millet helps in combating brittle bones, inflammation and other bone related chronic conditions like osteoporosis, arthritis, spondylitis etc.
- Strengthens Nervous System: Nutritionists strongly recommend the intake the Foxtail millet for keeping various neurological disorders because it is loaded with Vitamin B1. It slows down the progression of various neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.
- Boosts Cardiac Health – Being gluten-free, rich in protein and less on carbs protect the heart functions.
- Manages Diabetes – The glycemic index of Foxtail millet is at 50.8 making it an ultimate choice of low-glycemic foods.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol – Foxtail millet contains a good source of amino acids which play a crucial level in decreasing cholesterol by reducing excess fat in the liver.
- Triggers Weight Loss – If you are one of those battling excessive fat around the belly, it’s time to increase the intake of Foxtail millet as it prevents accumulation of fatty substances in the body.
- Builds Immunity – In these days and times of pandemic, nothing is more important than a robust immunity. A rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Foxtail millet ups the stamina, keeps you stronger and builds immunity for fighting various infections lurking around.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery is combined with millets and organic millet laddus are made. Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
Foxtail millet, jaggery powder, ghee, oil.
- Shelf-life of thinai boondhi laddu is 15 days
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Thinai boondhi laddu is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, adhirasam to enjoy along with the thinai boondhi laddu at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION