BROWN SUGAR KALAKHAND
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made with pure cow milk
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY BROWN SUGAR KALAKHAND?
Kalakhand is also known as the Indian milk cake. It is a textured, moist, sumptuous, and simple-to-make sweet that will make you crave for more! Kalakhand is prepared by reducing milk to a solid form and adding sugar. It has the consistency of a set burfi. Some believe that this dessert is from the state of Uttar Pradesh while others believe it to be of Rajasthani origin. kalakhand is a popular dessert all over India. Usually it is made with refined sugar but here we sell kalakhand which is made out of brown sugar or jaggery powder. this provides added benefits to the sweet and the kids would love to try it in an innovative form. We have gone through so many hurdle during the pandemic hence celebrate this festive season with friends and family with a box of brown sugar kalakhand from biteskart.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING ?
- Milk’s nutrients can benefit the body in various ways.
- Bone health – Milk can be good for the bones because it provides vitamin D and calcium. In fact, it may help prevent osteoporosis.
- Blood pressure and heart health – A higher potassium intake and a lower sodium intake are important for reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, according to the AHA.
- Depression – Adequate vitamin D levels support the production of serotonin, a hormone associated with mood, appetite, and sleep.
- Muscle building and weight loss – milk is a good source of protein, which is necessary for repairing body tissues and preserving or increasing lean muscle mass.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
Milk, Jaggery powder, Ghee.
- Shelf-life of brown sugar kalakhand is 1 week.
- Can be stored at room temperature and in fridge for longer shelf life.
- Brown sugar kalakhand is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, finger millet laddu to enjoy along with the brown sugar kalakhand at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION