- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made from ingredients bought directly from farmers
- No palm oil used
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY SOMAS?
Somas is an extremely addictive snack with perfect balanced sweet stuffing inside a crisp outer layer. Kids love it but commonly it is made by stuffing coconut filling in a flat rolled maida dough and deep fried. But we at biteskart are having a norm that we should sell products with refined sugar or refined flour hence we make it using wheat flour and jaggery. Check out this somas at our website and give your kids a chance to taste the healthier and tastier somas.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING SOMAS?
- It contains wheat flour which is an alternative for refined flour,
- Aids Digestion – The richness of fiber present in the whole wheat grain has multiple effects on our body. It is not only good for aiding good digestion but also helps in clearing harmful toxins from the body. The antibacterial properties of whole wheat grain help in the reduction of the adverse effects of digestive tracts and help to improve the interstitial health tract.
- Prevents Weight Gain – Rich fiber food can help in the reduction of weight loss and lowers the risk of obesity. Studies also suggest that whole wheat grain helps to cut down the bad fat from the body and helps in the distribution in the body. In fact, it was also suggested that if a person is having 3 meals of whole wheat grain daily then the body mass index (BMI) will be lowered.
- High in nutrients and Fibre -It is rich in vitamins, fibres, magnesium, zinc and proteins. The whole wheat has a high content of zinc. It is also a rich source of Vitamin B. It contains a good amount of minerals such as zinc, iron, magnesium, and manganese. Antioxidants are also found in whole wheat.
- Cleanses the system – Whole wheat atta stimulates clean blood and elimination harmful bacteria which is why it is considered the best detox diet. Diseases such as headache, joint pain and bloating can be relaxed with the consumption of whole wheat grain Consumption of atta helps in reviving constipation because of the presence of fibre that detoxifies the system and maintains a healthy colon and intestine.
- Reduction in chronic inflammation – Studies show that people who have chosen whole wheat grain over refined grains are less likely to suffer from inflammation. Inflammation is the cause of many chronic diseases. One of the main benefits of using wheat flour is that it reduces inflammation.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases – The biggest health benefit of using whole grains is that the lower risk of heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of cancer – Studies shows that including whole wheat in your diet may help in reducing the risk of skin cancer. The presence of selenium in whole wheat helps in that process. It also helps in nourishing the skin and maintaining radiance. The whole wheat has the benefit of eliminating colorectal cancer which is a common type of cancer.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
Wheat flour, Jaggery, Ghee, Oil.
- Shelf-life of somas is 15 days
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Somas is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like ahirasam https://biteskart.com/shop-2/all-products/adhirasam-250grms/, foxtail millet laddu to enjoy along with the somas at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION
17 reviews for Somas 250 Grms
recently bought it. going to buy again
tasty and crunchy
melting inside the mouth
just like homemade somas
good evening snack
very fast delivery thank you
very yummy taste
Write a customer review