NATURAL AND AUTHENTIC
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made from rice bought directly from farmers
- No palm oil used
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY ADHIRASAM?
Adhirasam is a traditional South Indian sweet made by deep frying the rice flour & jaggery mix dough after flat rolling it into round shape. Adhirasam making is one of the difficult sweet recipe amongst South Indian dishes. Hence make it easier by buying the authentic and pure adhirasam from biteskart and share it with your friends and family for this festive season. We at biteskart sell products without any artificial flavoring and the oil used is also fresh and no added palm oil. We have gone through so many hurdle during the pandemic hence celebrate this festive season with friends and family with a box of authentic and traditional sweet adhirasam from biteskart.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING ?
- Rice can be part of a balanced diet. Many of the health benefits of rice come from the vitamins and minerals that it provides.
- Supports Bones, Nerves, and Muscles – Rice provides 14.9 mg of magnesium, which can help you reach the 420 mg recommended daily. Magnesium is the structural component of bones that assists in hundreds of enzyme reactions involved in synthesizing DNA and proteins and is required for proper nerve conduction and muscle contraction.
- Improves Colon Health – Rice contains higher levels of resistant starch when it is cooked and cooled.
- Safe for People with Celiac Disease – Rice is a naturally gluten-free grain, so it is useful to people with celiac disease and non-celiac sensitivity.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
Rice flour, Jaggery, Ghee, Oil.
- Shelf-life of adhirasam is 15 days
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Adhirasam is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, foxtail millet laddu to enjoy along with the adhirasam at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION