Cookies are happy foods its filled with energy and sugars and it excites kids and elders. Do you know when it was found? Cookies appears to have originated in 7th century AD in Persia. Then it travelled around the world and due to its sweetness people loved it and there is no house without cookies these days. It ahs evolved very much through ages now. Cookies are shared to their loved ones during Christmas and New year. Cookie hampers are very much used as gifts for families and friends. But the cookies are made with refined flour and refined sugar and the kind of butter used is not known.
We at biteskart are making cookies that are healthy and tasty, with millets. No refined flour, no refined sugar and no margarine. We only use millets, jaggery powder and best quality butter. Get your kids the best cookies which also contains pure chocolate from https://www.biteskart.com
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT CHOLAM?
Also called as, Sorghum bicolor, commonly called sorghum and also known as great millet, broomcorn, guinea corn, durra, imphee, jowar, or milo, is a grass species cultivated for its grain, which is used for food for humans, animal feed, and ethanol production. Sorghum originated in Africa, and is now cultivated widely in tropical and subtropical regions. Sorghum is the world’s fifth-most important cereal crop after rice, wheat, maize, and barley, with 59.34 million metric tons of annual global production in 2018.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING CHOLAM COOKIES?
- Augments Eye Health – It comprises a vast array of key antioxidants. These scavenge harmful free radicals from optic tissues and enhance eyesight. In addition, they protect the delicate organelles of the eye from damage, preventing vision disorders like glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration.
- Supplies Essential Amino Acids – It is composed of certain key amino acids, making it a unique plant-based source of high-quality proteins.
- Supports A Gluten-Free Diet – A significant number of young adults and older people tend to develop intolerance towards the gluten proteins in cereals like wheat, that, unfortunately, is a regular ingredient in Indian dishes. Corn, being organically gluten-free, hence it can be consumed.
- Fortifies Bone Density – Being a fantastic source of natural calcium, strengthens bones in growing children. It also restores optimum bone density in older people, assisting in alleviating osteoporosis symptoms.
- Keeps Blood Sugar Levels In Check – It lowers high blood sugar in those with diabetes. Corn is indeed a healthy option for accelerating weight loss and managing other lifestyle diseases like diabetes and obesity.
- Treats Anaemia – Iron deficiency anaemia affects countless Indian men, women and children every year, leading to excessive fatigue and low productivity levels. It is a powerhouse of iron, serving as a boon for people who experience low haemoglobin levels in the blood, thus effectively treating anaemia.
- Augments Heart Health – It is completely devoid of cholesterol and sodium. Furthermore, the abundance of dietary fibers and vitamin B3 or niacin helps to enhance good HDL levels and diminish bad LDL levels. This averts plaque and fatty deposits in heart vessels, easing cardiac muscle function and improving heart health.
- Treats Hypertension – Being rich in the mineral potassium, which functions as a key electrolyte in the body, corn helps to lower high blood pressure and effectively treat instances of hypertension. This in turn averts the risk of other grave cardiac disorders such as heart attacks.
If you like this cholam cookies, get your pack of your favorite cookies from https://biteskart.com/product-category/all-products/
“A sweet and healthy treat”
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review