Branyard Millet (Kuthiraivali) ribbons
Out of stock
BRANYARD MILLET RIBBONS
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality marachekku oil
- Made with branyard millet bought directly from farmers
- No palm oil is used
- No added artificial flavor
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% natural
Are you looking for a healthy crunch for your evening snacks or for sharing joy during festival time?When it comes to buying a product people get many questions in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common questions people get in their mind during purchase.
There are many snack varieties available in the market, Are they trustworthy?There are many products which only contain artificial flavors and colors. Some products are fried in palm oil and sold. They also contain many chemical compounds which can deteriorate the health of the kids. The artificial coloring compound may be attractive and the kids tend to buy those but us, the parents should know the complete details of the product that we buy for the kids.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY BRANYARD MILLET RIBBONS?It is our tradition to give sweets and savories while visiting friends and family or during a festive season. Usually ribbons commonly called ribbon pakkoda is made with rice flour or besan flour. Branyard is a very healthy millet that is rich in protein and fiber hence it can be a used as an alternative for rice flour or besan flour. Share love with a healthier option join hands with biteskart, we give complete guarantee for the product we sell. They do not contain any artificial flavors or colors and are prepared from good quality oil. Hence it will be a better snacking option for the kids and elders. Enjoy this festive season with barnyard millet ribbons from biteskart.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT BARNYARD MILLET?Barnyard millet is an ancient millet crop grown in warm and temperate regions of the world and widely cultivated in Asia, particularly India, China, Japan, and Korea. In addition to these, the grains are valued for their high nutritional value and lower expense as compared to major cereals like rice, wheat, and maize. It contains a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and, most notably, micronutrients like iron (Fe) and zinc (Zn) that are related to numerous health benefits
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING BRANYARD MILLET?
- Barnyard millet is a good source of digestible protein and least caloric dense compared to all other cereals. It is a grain which makes one feel light and energetic after consumption.
- Rich in Fiber – It is an good source of fiber with a good amount of both soluble and insoluble fiber. The grain encompasses the highest amount of fiber in comparison to other grains and millets. The high fiber content helps in preventing constipation, excess gas, bloating and cramping.
- Low Glycemic Index – The carbohydrate content of barnyard millet is low and slowly digestible, making the barnyard millet a low glycemic index food. It can be potentially recommended for patients with cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Gluten-Free Food – Like all millets, the barnyard millet is gluten free. It is an appropriate food for patients who are intolerant to gluten those with celiac diseases.
- Good Source of Iron – Barnyard millet have shown to contain high amounts of iron which was the richest amongst all millets and cereal grains. Barnyard millet could be a good source of iron for vegetarians.
- Shelf-life of branyard millet ribbons is 1 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Branyard millet ribbons is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION