FINGER MILLET – RAGI FLAKES
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with finger millet bought directly from farmers
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
EASY AND QUICK TRADITIONAL FOOD WITH A TOUCH OF MODERNITY – RAGI FLAKES
We all would have eaten cornflakes which is obtained from corn, but have you heard of millet flakes?
Before cornflakes was introduced in India every Indian house hold would make an elaborate meal for breakfast and the family would enjoy it. The introduction of cornflakes literally changed the concept and made breakfast very quick and easy. Although it gave a touch of modernity and made work easier it also made us forget our traditional foods.
The goal of biteskart is not only to produce healthy food but also make it easier for the people, that way the traditional foods will be conserved with the touch of modernity.
Here at https://www.biteskart.com we introduce millet flakes which are easy and quick to prepare, healthy and delicious.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT RAGI ?
A 4000 year old crop which has been found in the excavations of the Harappan Civilization which existed almost in the late Iron Age has different names in different languages like ragi in Kannada, Telugu and Hindi, Ariyam or Kel varagu in Tamil, Taidalu in Telangana region and many more names in different places. It easily grows in eastern and southern African countries and southern Asia, especially in India and Nepal.
WHAT ARE BENEFITS YOU GET OF EATING FINGER MILLET (RAGI) FLAKES?
- Highest Protein Content – An incomparable protein content with rice and easily digestible for kids is this ragi laddu as it is made of jaggery powder, pure certified organic ghee and organic ragi. The reason for which it is the first food that we start to give babies even when they are even 4 to 6 months old is only because it digests quickly.
- Premier source of calcium – Nearly 5 to 30 times higher calcium content than the other cereal is present in Ragi and in a delicious laddu form which gives enormous energy. Not only calcium but also rich in potassium, phosphorous and iron and thus, reduces risk of osteoporosis.
- A natural antibiotic – Ragi acts as against a number of bacteria causing food poisoning including Bacillus cereus. Ragi is the best food when you have typhoid. Any kind of skin and soft tissue infections are perfectly cured with ragi.
- Potential of anti-cancer properties – A byword in health books today is “anti-oxidants” and that is available in ample amounts only in the cheapest available whole grain ragi.
- Fiber rich food – As it is rich in fiber, ragi has always proved to help in weight loss. Consumed in the morning times when you are very hungry these laddu gives instant energy to you for the whole day to be active enough.
- Totally reverts skin ageing – Those who need a young and youthful skin have to definitely eat ragi on a daily basis. Only one source of vitamin D in your food and is a best carrier molecule for calcium accounting for your vitality. Due to collagen cross-linking, the stiffness in your skin is reduced.
Also get other millet based traditional products like Ragi laddu https://biteskart.com/shop-2/all-products/sweets-online/laddu/finger-millet-ragi-laddu/ Ragi mixture https://biteskart.com/shop-2/all-products/savouries/millet/finger-millet-ragi-mixture/ on biteskart.
“LOCAL FOODS ARE WHOLESOME FOODS”