PEARL MILLET (KAMBU) SEV
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality marachekku oil
- Made with great millet bought directly from farmers
- No palm oil is used
- No added artificial flavor
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% natural
Are you looking for a healthy crunch for your evening snacks or for sharing joy during festival time?
When it comes to buying a product people get many questions in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common questions people get in their mind during purchase.
There are many snack varieties available in the market, Are they trustworthy?
There are many products which only contain artificial flavors and colors. Some products are fried in palm oil and sold. They also contain many chemical compounds which can deteriorate the health of the kids. The artificial coloring compound may be attractive and the kids tend to buy those but us, the parents should know the complete details of the product that we buy for the kids.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY PEARL MILLET SEV?
It is our tradition to give sweets and savories while visiting friends and family or during a festive season. Sev is a traditional snack that is served along with evening tea or coffee. It has been in the tradition for a long time but we have made some changes in the ingredients to make it more healthier for your friends and family. This sev is made from pearl millet called kambu. Share love with a healthier option join hands with biteskart, we give complete guarantee for the product we sell. They do not contain any artificial flavors or colors and are prepared from good quality oil. Hence it will be a better snacking option for the kids and elders. Enjoy this festive season with pearl millet sev from biteskart.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT PEARL MILLET?
Pearl Millet is one of the oldest cultivated crops since pre-historic times and ranks as the sixth most important grain in the world. It is known as Bajra in Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Urdu, and Oriya; Kamboo in Tamil and Malyalam; Sajjalu in Telugu, and Bajri in Marathi and Gujarati. It is a cereal crop grown at a very large scale in India. It always grows rapidly and is perfectly adapted for growing in harsh arid climates with drought-prone regions. Africa and Asia has poor acidic medium of soil, which is usually highly unsuitable for wheat, rice, maize, sorghum, and barley. Pearl millet grows better than other cereals. In India, pearl Millet is commonly used as a major cereal in the states of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING PEARL MILLET?
- Treats Iron Deficiency Anemia – Pearl millet is a very rich source of iron. Iron deficiency anemia is very common in obstetric population and school going children as they often eat rice and wheat, which is a very poor source of iron.
- Reduces Blood Sugar Levels – Pearl millet is very effectively used to maintain normal blood sugar levels. It has a high fiber content, which slows down digestion and releases the glucose into the blood at a slower rate, thereby helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels for a comparatively longer duration of time.
- Aids in Weight Loss – It has high fiber content and usually takes a longer time for the cereal grain to move out from the stomach to the small intestines.
- Reduces Cholesterol – Pearl millet contains a chemical, known as phytic acid, which is proposed to increase the cholesterol metabolism, thereby stabilizing the cholesterol level in the body. It also contains the vitamin niacin, which reduces the cholesterol.
- Relieves Constipation – The rich fiber content of pearl millet eases the process of digestion and provides a relief from constipation. Children who suffer from chronic constipation must be regularly fed with a small amount of pearl millet.
- Benefits for women – Pearl millet is good for lactating mothers. Lactating mothers must include pearl millet in their diet to increase milk production. In addition, pearl millet has three times the amount of calcium, which is present in milk. Thus, the consumption of pearl millet is beneficial for both mother and the babies. Pearl millet is considered to be one of the best home remedies for menstrual cramps along with associated mood swings and irritability.
Pearl millet, pepper, salt, oil.
- Shelf-life of pearl millet sev is 1 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Pearl millet sev is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, adhirasam to enjoy along with the pearl millet sev at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION