SAMAI MASOOR DAL MIXTURE
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality marachekku oil
- Made with samai bought directly from farmers
- No palm oil is used
- No added artificial flavor
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% natural
Are you looking for a healthy crunch for your evening snacks or for sharing joy during festival time?
When it comes to buying a product people get many questions in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common questions people get in their mind during purchase.
There are many snack varieties available in the market, Are they trustworthy?
There are many products which only contain artificial flavors and colors. Some products are fried in palm oil and sold. They also contain many chemical compounds which can deteriorate the health of the kids. The artificial colouring compound may be attractive and the kids tend to buy those but us, the parents should know the complete details of the product that we buy for the kids.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY SAMAI MASOOR DAL MIXTURE?
It is our tradition to give sweets and savories while visiting friends and family or during a festive season. Mixture is a famous snack that is made with gram flour and rice flour and it has roasted peanuts in it. It is an excellent evening time snack along with coffee or tea for kids and elders. We had made it more healthier by making it with millets. Share love with a healthier option join hands with biteskart, we give complete guarantee for the product we sell. They do not contain any artificial flavors or colors and are prepared from good quality oil. Hence it will be a better snacking option for the kids and elders.
WHY LITTLE MILLET?
Little millet is one of the smallest millets and is also called as kutki in Hindi, sava (Marathi), garjro (Gujarati), same (Kannada) , Samai (Tamil) and samalu in Telugu. LITTLE MILLET- NOT ‘LITTLE’ IN NUTRITION!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF LITTLE MILLET (SAMAI):
- Rich in Potent Antioxidants – richer in polyphenol and antioxidant. Little Millet is also rich in tannins, flavonoids which helps against diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, cataract, cancer, inflammation, Gastrointestinal problems and delay ageing too.
- Help treat Diabetes – Little millet is known to be a low glycemic index food and also high in dietary fiber. It takes longer time for glucose to enter the bloodstream and hence blood sugar levels remain stable. This effect proves beneficial for diabetics who have to control rapid rise and decline of blood glucose.
- Helps lower cholesterol – Little millet is rich in Magnesium which helps improve heart health. It is also rich in Niacin which helps lower cholesterol.
- Weight loss – Little millet contains phosphorus which is great for weight loss, tissue repair and energy production after strenuous workout. It also helps detoxify the body. Due to high water-soluble fiber content, they provide satiety, prolonged gastric emptying and weight loss.
Click here to explore other products on https://www.biteskart.com
12 reviews for Samai masoor dal mixture
Very good munch during the evening time
Good company for tea
My grandfather loves mixture but it was unhealthy elsewhere but here it is very healthy with millet and masoor dal. He loves this samai masoor dal mixture
proper package and well delivered
Very fast delivery appreciate the good effort
I thought these snacks were not available anywhere but this millet and masoor dal mixture is too good for a evening snack
This just melts in my mouth have never eaten something like this. Very nice product
Packaging looks very attractive and the taste was very nice
Very very happy this diwali. Bought the savories and sweets in biteskart. Very tasty and healthy
I emptied the pack in just 1 hour. Very tasty
Wonderful savory taste
Crunchy and delicious savory. I gifted the company employees and they were very much satisfied this diwali.
Write a customer review