RED RICE MULLU MURUKKU
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with marachekku oil
- Made with red rice bought directly from farmers
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy crunch for your evening snacks or for sharing joy during festival time?
When it comes to buying a product people get many questions in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common questions people get in their mind during purchase.
There are many snack varieties available in the market, Are they trustworthy?
There are many products which only contain artificial flavors and colors. Some products are fried in palm oil and sold. They also contain many chemical compounds which can deteriorate the health of the kids. The artificial coloring compound may be attractive and the kids tend to buy those but us, the parents should know the complete details of the product that we buy for the kids.
WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT RED RICE:
According to the estimates, rice serves as a staple diet for over half the world’s population and is considered as the main source of dietary energy. India being one of the largest producers of this agricultural commodity is home to numerous varieties. While South Indians take pride in fluffy Sonamasoori or Ponni, North Indians swear by their long grainy Basmati for their biriyanis and pulaos. In India, white rice is the most popular variety but nowadays, brown rice and red rice too are gaining equal amounts of attention, especially among the mindful eaters.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING RED RICE LADDU?
- Lowers Blood Glucose – The glycemic index of red rice is estimated at around 55, making it an ideal choice for the diabetics. It not only keeps your blood sugar levels under check but also keeps you satiated for longer hours, preventing those midday hunger.
- Fights Against Lung Disorders – Including red rice in your diet improves lung capacity, thanks to its copious amounts of magnesium. It not only improves and regulates breathing patterns but also improves oxygen consumption, circulation to each cell in the body.
- Builds Bone Health – Those above 40 years of age as it helps in preventing the onset of arthritis, osteoporosis and various bone related disorders, owing to the presence of calcium and magnesium in significant amounts.
- Supports Digestion – Red rice is an amazing source of both soluble and insoluble fiber and is greatly recommended for those with digestive issues. Digestive fiber plays a crucial role in regulating digestion, optimum absorption of nutrients, easing bowel movement.
- Triggers Weight Loss – Red rice even in small quantities works wonders in losing weight. It keeps you satiated for long, improves digestion and triggers weight loss.
- Maintains Heart Health – The presence of whole grains in rice brings down the levels of bad cholesterol in the body, thus protecting the heart.
- Glow From Within: One of the unique properties of red rice is its presence of anthocyanin, an antioxidant that can delay the signs of premature ageing. If you are often exposed to sunrays and suffer from UV induced skin diseases, its time to consume red rice regularly. Vitamins like zinc, iron and other minerals make your skin to glow from within.
Red rice, salt, oil.
- Shelf-life of red rice mullu murukku is 1 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- It is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, adhirasam to enjoy along with the red rice mullu murukku at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION
13 reviews for Red rice mullu murukku
Red rice is very healthy but we cannot eat it as rice because it is very hard to digest. So eating it as muruku is very nice and tasty
Beautiful color and texture. Well prepared very tasty
Well, i have already bought one snack from biteskart and that was very good, I thought that was the best, but muruku be like hold my card and took over my heart. The taste was very very good.
I bought this for diwali and it was very good my family really liked it
Biteskart snacks are my kids favorite this new product also very good
Too good because it was different, red rice taste was good
Very nice texture
Kids these days are opting for western snacks like chips but these were old time snacks which we ate. Thanks for bringing it back and making it more delicious and healthy with red rice.
Very innovative product and delicious
Write a customer review