Millet nutri bar
MILLET NUTRI BAR
Are you looking for a healthy “on the go” snack when your hungry ?When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY THIS NUTRI BARWant an instant snack to eat that will boost up your energy and also has adequate nutrients in it. We got you, at https://www.biteskart.com we produce ready to eat millet nutri bar which is made with millets and dry fruits and does not contain any refined products. It also does not contain any preservatives or artificial flavors. Take a bite of nutri bar before going to school or while travelling or while working. A convenient and nutrient dense product.
WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT NUTRI BARMany products in the market contains some kind of sugar in it. Nowadays, all parents have a fear in giving white sugar to the kids. This nutri bar contains no added sugar. The sweetness present in the bar is completely natural since its from the dates added in it. This is an improvised way to make kids eat their daily dose of nuts. Hence try this nutri bar from biteskart and your kids a different way to gain proteins.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING THIS BARThis bar contains Millets, Dates, Cashew nuts, Almond, Pistachio, Raisins, Walnut, Elachi powder and Ghee. All these nuts and dry fruits are rich in antioxidants and also contains PUFA and MUFA which are healthy fatty acids. These provide good amount of energy, protein and fats. Studies have show that they prevent heart diseases by acting as good cholesterol. They provide added benefits for the heart since it contains magnesium, phosphorus and also contains zinc.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING MILLETS?
- Millet contains significant levels of protein – which helps in growth and development of the body, It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.
- Contains fiber – which helps maintain healthy weight, normalizes bowel movement, helps reduce blood glucose level and lowers cholesterol level.
- Stronger Bones – Foxtail millets are an excellent source of iron and calcium which play a pivotal role in maintaining the health of bones and muscles. Iron deficiency can cause various health conditions including weaker muscles, anemia, frequent muscle spasms.
- Strengthens Nervous System – Nutritionists strongly recommend the intake the Foxtail millet for keeping various neurological disorders because it is loaded with Vitamin B1. Slows down the progression of various neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.
- Boosts Cardiac Health – Millets are in general popular for maintaining good heart health. Being gluten-free, rich in protein and less on carbs protects the heart functions.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol – Millet contains a good source of amino acids which play a crucial level in decreasing cholesterol by reducing excess fat in the liver.
- Builds Immunity – In these days and times of pandemic, nothing is more important than a robust immunity. A rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Millet ups the stamina, keeps you stronger and builds immunity for fighting various infections lurking around. If you have fallen ill recently to any of the viral or bacterial infections, include it in daily diet for gaining the strength back.
“A SWEET AND HEALTHY TREAT”
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections