Barnyard millet thatai
Out of stock
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality marachekku oil
- Made with barnyard millet bought directly from farmers
- No palm oil is used
- No added artificial flavor
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% natural
Are you looking for a healthy crunch for your evening snacks or for sharing joy during festival time?When it comes to buying a product people get many questions in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common questions people get in their mind during purchase.
There are many snack varieties available in the market, Are they trustworthy?There are many products which only contain artificial flavors and colors. Some products are fried in palm oil and sold. They also contain many chemical compounds which can deteriorate the health of the kids. The artificial coloring compound may be attractive and the kids tend to buy those but us, the parents should know the complete details of the product that we buy for the kids.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT BARNYARD MILLET?Barnyard millet (Echinochloa species) is an ancient millet crop grown in warm and temperate regions of the world and widely cultivated in Asia, particularly India, China, Japan, and Korea. It is the fourth most produced minor millet. Barnyard millet grain is a good source of protein, carbohydrate, fiber, and, most notably, contains more micronutrients (iron and zinc) than other major cereals. Despite its nutritional and agronomic benefits, barnyard millet has remained an underutilized crop.
- Helps control diabetes: Barnyard millet has low sugar content thus making it best for individuals with diabetes. Dehulled and heat-treated barnyard millet are beneficial for the Type II diabetes in which low glycemic index.
- Helps prevent heart diseases: Barnyard millet is said to decrease the serum cholesterol level hence preventing any cardiovascular diseases.
- Helps with celiac diseases: Celiac illness is an autoimmune system illness, where the immune system will attack the ordinary tissues, in the inward lining of the small intestine, because of eating gluten, the wheat protein. Since barnyard millet does not have gluten it is very good for people with celiac diseases.
- Shelf-life of this is 1 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- This is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION