- Fresh home made laddu
- Made with premium quality sugar and ghee
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colours
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY THIS PRODUCT?Mysore pak is a traditional South Indian sweet made with gram flour, white sugar and ghee with added flavor of cardamom. It is believed to be originated from the Royal kitchen of Mysore palace. It is a super delicious rich sweet and a treat to our taste buds. This mysorepak got various form according to the sugar content added to it. there is hard rock kind of texture to super soft texture. Food has to made innovative for the people to get interested and buy it. Hence we make mysorepak using karupatti sugar which is a much healthier option than white sugar. This festive season celebrate safely with your friends and family along with healthy sweets.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING CHICKPEA FLOUR?
- Chickpea flour is made by grinding dried chickpeas into a powder. Using chickpea flour is an excellent way to increase your protein and fiber intake. Its mild, nutty flavor works well for many different recipes, sweet. Using chickpea flour in place of refined wheat flour adds significant nutrition to the resulting dishes, because chickpea flour contains more protein, fiber, and vitamins than white flour.
- It is high in minerals that are important for strong bones and teeth, strong immune system, and for normal muscle and nerve function. Promotes Heart Health legumes help to reduce total cholesterol and bad cholesterol levels suggesting that it may be a good choice for a heart-healthy diet.
- Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels Foods made with chickpea flour may be beneficial for people with diabetes because the fiber helps slow down the absorption of dietary sugars. Supports Healthy Bacteria Chickpeas and chickpea flour contain resistant starch, which is a food source for the beneficial bacteria that live in the large intestine. These bacteria help protect the body from metabolic diseases, such as obesity, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- Chickpea flour is very high in a B vitamin called folate (folic acid). Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should consume plenty of folate because it helps prevent neural tube birth defects, such as spina bifida.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains palm sugar. Palm sugar is a sweetener made from the sap in coconut palm trees. It has a mild caramel flavor that is a popular ingredient in Southeast Asian and African cooking. Palm sugar is considered a healthier alternative to other sweeteners because its production involves minimal processing with no added chemicals.
- Because it’s unrefined, it also retains high levels of plant-based vitamins and minerals that can benefit your health.
- Palm sugar also contains manganese. This mineral aids in bone health and may reduce your risk of osteoporosis. It has also been studied for its potential in the reduction of some risk factors of diabetes, like insulin resistance.
- Palm sugar contains a dietary fiber called inulin. Studies show that this plant-based fiber can help control bacteria in your gut, promotes good digestion, and improves your body’s mineral absorption.
- More Antioxidants than Other Sugars Research shows that palm sugar contains higher levels of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients than other sugars. This nutritional content includes phytonutrients. These plant-based compounds have an antioxidant effect, which prevents cell damage that can lead to chronic diseases.
Making healthy eating a joyful celebration.