FOXTAIL (THINAI) MILLET LADDU
(MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS)
- Fresh home made laddu
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made with foxtail millet bought directly from farmers
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY FOXTAIL MILLET?
We all care for the health of our friends and family, opting millet based sweets that contains jaggery powder instead of white sugar or refined flour is a better gifting option. Here at biteskart we sell healthy, guilt-free and delicious foxtail millet laddu that can be enjoyed both by kids and elders. Ordering foxtail millet laddu from biteskart will make your festive season joyful along with good health. We all have gone through so many hurdles during the pandemic, now lets keep all those aside and celebrate this festive season with friends and family with a box of foxtail millet laddu from biteskart.
WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT FOXTAIL MILLETS:
Millets are traditional foods that has been forgotten through ages, we are trying to bring back that tradition. Foxtail millet is one of the earliest cultivated crops in Asia and Africa. It is an indigenous crop known for its rich nutritive value, drought tolerance ability and low input requirements. It is known as Kangni in Hindi, Korralu in Telugu, Thinai in Tamil, Thina in Malayalam and Priyangu in Sanskrit. Foxtail millets are equally popular in other countries. It is grown mainly in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh besides few northeast states.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING FOXTAIL MILLET?
- Foxtail millet contains significant levels of protein – which helps in growth and development of the body, It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.
- Contains fiber – which helps maintain healthy weight, normalizes bowel movement, helps reduce blood glucose level and lowers cholesterol level.
- Stronger Bones – Foxtail millets are an excellent source of iron and calcium. Include Foxtail millet in your regular diet to meet the calcium and phosphorous needs of the body for combating brittle bones, inflammation and other bone related chronic conditions like osteoporosis, arthritis, spondylitis etc.
- Strengthens Nervous System – Nutritionists strongly recommend the intake the Foxtail millet for keeping various neurological disorders because it is loaded with Vitamin B1. The high amount of iron triggers cognitive function by providing more oxygenation to the brain.
- Boosts Cardiac Health – Millets are in general popular for maintaining good heart health. Being gluten-free, rich in protein and less on carbs these help protecting the heart functions.
- Manages Diabetes – Diabetic patients are generally discouraged to cut down on the intake of rice, owing to its high carb content. The glycemic index of Foxtail millet is at 50.8 making it an ultimate choice of low-glycemic foods.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol – Foxtail millet contains a good source of amino acids which play a crucial level in decreasing cholesterol by reducing excess fat in the liver.
- Triggers Weight Loss – If you are one of those battling excessive fat around the belly, it’s time to increase the intake of Foxtail millet as it prevents accumulation of fatty substances in the body.
- Builds Immunity – In these days and times of pandemic, nothing is more important than a robust immunity. A rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Foxtail millet ups the stamina, keeps you stronger and builds immunity for fighting various infections lurking around.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This foxtail millet (thinai) laddu contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
Foxtail millet, jaggery powder, bengal gram, ghee, cashew nut.
- Shelf-life of foxtail millet laddu is 2 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Foxtail millet (thinai) laddu is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, ragi mixture to enjoy along with the foxtail millet laddu at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION