- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY BEETROOT MYSOREPAK?
Mysorepak is a traditional South Indian sweet made with gram flour, white sugar and ghee with added flavor of cardamom. It is believed to be originated from the Royal kitchen of Mysore palace. It is a super delicious rich sweet and a treat to our taste buds. This mysorepak got various form according to the sugar content added to it. There is hard rock kind of texture to super soft texture. Food has to made innovative for the people to get interested and buy it. Hence we make mysorepak using karupatti sugar which is a much healthier option than white sugar.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING BEETROOT?
- Increase Stamina – Beetroot and its juice help your heart and lungs work better during exercise. Nitric oxide from beets increases blood flow to your muscles. Some athletes eat beetroot or drink beet juice when exercising to improve their performance.
- Prevent heart disease – Beets are rich in folate (vitamin B9) which helps cells grow and function. Folate plays a key role in controlling damage to blood vessels, which can reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Lower blood pressure – Beets are naturally high in nitrates, which are turned into nitric oxide in the body. This compound lowers blood pressure by causing the blood vessels to relax and widen.
- Boost Your immune system – Beets are high in fiber and promote the growth of good bacteria in your gut. Having plenty of healthy bacteria in your digestive system helps fight disease and boost your immune system. Fiber also improves digestion and reduces the risk of constipation.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
- They also contain dates which is high in polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidant compounds that can protect the body from inflammation.
- Dates contain more polyphenols than most other fruits and vegetables. Alternative to empty-calorie sweets. Dates can satisfy a person’s sweet tooth while also providing essential nutrients, such as vitamin B-6 and iron.
- High in fiber just ¼ of a cup of dates provides 12 percent of a person’s daily fiber requirement. Fiber helps a person feel fuller for longer.
- High in potassium. Dates are high in potassium, which is an electrolyte the body needs for good heart health. Potassium also helps to build muscle and proteins in the body. Dates ensure that they are eating natural sugars instead of refined sugars.
- Shelf-life of beetroot mysorepak is 15 days.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Beetroot mysorepak is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like uppu seedai, foxtail millet laddu to enjoy along with the beetroot mysorepak at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
- MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION
13 reviews for Beetroot mysorepak
Very good product
Traditional sweets best destination
I love the sweets and i am going to give it on my birthday for the families
Proper packing and very good delivery
Very different and innovative product that is healthy too..
Very nice jaggery sweets i ordered for my whole family
I wondered what the beetroot sweet will taste like but it was very good and tasty my kids loved it
We have eaten beetroot halwa homemade but this was really different and very good in taste
I have already bought other sweets in biteskart this is new product and everyone are satisfied with it. Thank you biteskart
My family get together is not fulfilled without sweets from biteskart. Very nice
Very nice jaggery sweet that is infused with beetroot
Best beetroot sweet ever tasted
I never thought of mysorepak with beetroot. But it tasted very well and my kids loved them
Write a customer review