Black Sesame Jaggery Laddu
Out of stock
- Fresh home made laddu
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made with sesame bought directly from farmers
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY BLACK SESAME JAGGERY LADDU?We all care for the health of our friends and family, opting sweets that contains jaggery powder instead of white sugar or refined flour is a better gifting option. Here at biteskart we sell healthy, black sesame jaggery laddu that can be enjoyed both by kids and elders. Ordering black sesame jaggery laddu from biteskart will make your kids joyful for eating sweet along with good health.
WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT BLACK SESAME?
- Black sesame seeds are small and flat oil seeds that are being used for 1000s of years. There are many variants in it which varies in color but the most healthiest is black sesame. Black sesame seeds are rich source of macro-minerals and trace minerals.
- A higher intake of macro-minerals like calcium and magnesium is associated with improved heart disease risk factors, particularly high blood pressure.
- Some of the trace minerals in black sesame seeds in particular iron, copper, and manganese are important for regulating your metabolism, cell functioning, and immune system, as well as the circulation of oxygen throughout your body, among other activities.
- Because more than half of a sesame seed is composed of oil, sesame seeds are also a good source of healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This laddu contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
- Shelf-life of black sesame jaggery laddu is 2 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Black sesame is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.