Gulab kaju kathli
GULAB KAJU KATHLIHighlights :
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality jaggery powder
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY GULAB KAJU KATHLI?kaju kathli is a sweet prepared using cashew and white sugar. It is then cut into diamond shape and sold. It is a famous sweet variety that is often shared among relatives and friends. Since there is a various negative thoughts on refined sugar many people prefer other sugars like jaggery. We at biteskart understand those preferences and provides gulab kaju kathli using palm jaggery powder and to give an innovative flavor rose petals are added, hence it is a better option for people who prefer mindful eating. Those are healthier and delicious option. Buy these gulab kaju kathli from biteskart and gift it to the family and friends whom we care very much.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING CASHEW NUT?
- Reduced Cholesterol – Cashews have previously received a bad rap for including saturated fat, but this may not be as problematic as the saturated label suggests. Much of the fat in cashews comes from stearic acids, which experts believe has a neutral impact on blood cholesterol.
- Heart Disease Prevention – In addition to lowering rates of LDL cholesterol, cashews may help to prevent heart disease due to their high magnesium content. Proper magnesium intake may reduce the risk of ischemic heart disease, which often occurs when the heart does not receive enough blood.
- Stroke Prevention – The magnesium in cashews may help to reduce the risk of stroke. This link is most notable for hemorrhagic strokes, which result from a weakened vessel that spills blood into brain tissue upon rupturing.
- Cashews are a wonderful source of healthy fats, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated varieties. These nuts are also a modest source of protein. For this reason, they are often heavily featured in the diets of vegetarians and vegans. Cashews are also an excellent source of: ,Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K .
- This black gram laddu contains jaggery powder.
- Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
- Shelf-life of gulab kaju kathli is 15 days.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Gulab kaju kathli is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION