Jaggery soan papdi
JAGGERY SOAN PAPDIHighlights :
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality jaggery
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made from ingredients bought directly from farmers
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY JAGGERY SOAN PAPDI?Soan papdi also known as san papri, shompapri, sohan papdi, shonpapdi or patisa is a popular dessert in the India. It is said to be originated in Persia. Since Persian dessert sohan pashmaki has more resemblance to this soan papdi. It is usually cube-shaped or served as flakes, and has a crisp and flaky texture. Traditionally sold loose in rolled paper cones, modern industrial production has led it to being sold in the form of tightly formed cubes. It is traditoinally made with gram flour, refined sugar, cardamom, ghee and extra added flavors. But we at biteskart make this jaggery soan papdi with no added refined sugar and added flavor. Its pure as nature.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING GRAM FLOUR?
- Chickpea flour is made by grinding dried chickpeas into a powder. Using chickpea flour is an excellent way to increase your protein and fiber intake. Its mild, nutty flavor works well for many different recipes, sweet. Using chickpea flour in place of refined wheat flour adds significant nutrition to the resulting dishes, because chickpea flour contains more protein, fiber, and vitamins than white flour.
- It is high in minerals that are important for strong bones and teeth, strong immune system, and for normal muscle and nerve function. Promotes Heart Health legumes help to reduce total cholesterol and bad cholesterol levels suggesting that it may be a good choice for a heart-healthy diet.
- Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels Foods made with chickpea flour may be beneficial for people with diabetes because the fiber helps slow down the absorption of dietary sugars. Supports Healthy Bacteria Chickpeas and chickpea flour contain resistant starch, which is a food source for the beneficial bacteria that live in the large intestine. These bacteria help protect the body from metabolic diseases, such as obesity, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- Chickpea flour is very high in a B vitamin called folate (folic acid). Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should consume plenty of folate because it helps prevent neural tube birth defects, such as spina bifida.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
- Shelf-life of Jaggery soan papdi is 15 days
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Jaggery soan papdi is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION