- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar and oil
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY VARAGU ADHIRASAM?
Adhirasam is a traditional South Indian sweet made by deep frying the rice four & jaggery mix dough after flat rolling it into round shape. Adhirasam making is one of the difficult sweet recipe amongst South Indian dishes. Hence make it easier by buying the authentic and pure adhirasam from biteskart and share it with your friends and family for this festive season. We at biteskart sell products without any artificial flavoring and the oil used is also fresh and no added palm oil. We have gone through so many hurdle during the pandemic hence celebrate this festive season with friends and family with a box of varagu adhirasam from biteskart.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING KODO MILLET?
- Kodo millet has a moderate glycemic index (GI). Hence, it will not spike your blood sugar levels rapidly. Also, it is exceptionally high in dietary fiber and protein. 100 grams of kodo millet provides 20% of the recommended daily protein and fiber intake. Both fiber and protein contents in kodo millet may slow down the digestion and sugar release into the bloodstream. Therefore, kodo millet could be an excellent alternative to white rice for those who have diabetes.
- Helps Regulate Blood Cholesterol Levels – All Millets, including kodo millet, are low on calories and fat. 100 grams of kodo millet has just 3.6 grams of fat. Also, research says that eating millets may help reduce the total blood cholesterol levels and promote healthy gut bacteria.
- Helps In Weight Loss – Kodo millet can be an excellent choice for those who want to lose weight. The abundance of protein in kodo millet may help you build muscles.
- Rich In Antioxidants – A high-fat diet increases oxidative stress in the brain. It damages our brain cells, which may lead to dementia.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
- Shelf-life of varagu adhirasam is 15 days.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Varagu adhirasam is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like uppu seedai, foxtail millet laddu to enjoy along with the varagu adhirasam at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION