KODO MILLET RED CHILI CRISPS
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality marachekku oil
- Made with kodo bought directly from farmers
- No palm oil is used
- No added artificial flavor
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% natural
Are you looking for a healthy crunch for your evening snacks or for sharing joy during festival time?
When it comes to buying a product people get many questions in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common questions people get in their mind during purchase.
There are many snack varieties available in the market, Are they trustworthy?
There are many products which only contain artificial flavors and colors. Some products are fried in palm oil and sold. They also contain many chemical compounds which can deteriorate the health of the kids. The artificial coloring compound may be attractive and the kids tend to buy those but us, the parents should know the complete details of the product that we buy for the kids.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT KODO MILLET?
Kodo, Koda or Arke millet is a drought-tolerant annual plant that is cultivated extensively in India, Nepal, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and West Africa. Kodo millet grass requires very little water to grow. Kodo millet is also known as cow grass, rice grass, ditch millet, Indian cow grass. It is called as Kodo dhana in Hindi, Arikalu in Telugu, Varagu in Tamil, Kodro in Gujarati, Harka in Kannada, Kodon in Urdu.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING KODO MILLET?
- Kodo millet has a moderate glycemic index (GI) – It will not spike your blood sugar levels rapidly. Also, it is exceptionally high in dietary fiber and protein. 100 grams of kodo millet provides 20% of the recommended daily protein and fiber intake. Both fiber and protein contents in kodo millet may slow down the digestion and sugar release into the bloodstream. Therefore, kodo millet could be an excellent alternative to white rice for those who have diabetes.
- Helps Regulate Blood Cholesterol Levels – All Millets, including kodo millet, are low on calories and fat. 100 grams of kodo millet has just 3.6 grams of fat. Also, research says that eating millets may help reduce the total blood cholesterol levels and promote healthy gut bacteria.
- Helps In Weight Loss – Kodo millet can be an excellent choice for those who want to lose weight. The abundance of protein in kodo millet may help you build muscles.
- Rich In Antioxidants – A high-fat diet increases oxidative stress in the brain. It damages our brain cells, which may lead to dementia.
Kodo millet, salt, oil, red chili, mint and coriander leaves.
- Shelf-life of kodo millet red chili crisps is 1 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- It is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, foxtail millet to enjoy along with the kodo millet red chili crisps at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review