Great millet (Cholam) Flakes
₹60.00 ₹54.00 Save 10%
GREAT MILLET (CHOLAM) FLAKESHighlights :
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with great millet bought directly from farmers
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
EASY AND QUICK TRADITIONAL FOOD WITH A TOUCH OF MODERNITY – GREAT MILLET (CHOLAM) FLAKESWe all would have eaten cornflakes which is obtained from corn, but have you heard of millet flakes? Before cornflakes was introduced in India every Indian house hold would make an elaborate meal for breakfast and the family would enjoy it. The introduction of cornflakes literally changed the concept and made breakfast very quick and easy. Although it gave a touch of modernity and made work easier it also made us forget our traditional foods. The goal of biteskart is not only to produce healthy food but also make it easier for the people, that way the traditional foods will be conserved with the touch of modernity. Here at https://www.biteskart.com we introduce millet flakes which are easy and quick to prepare, healthy and delicious.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT GREAT MILLET?Also called as, Sorghum bicolor, commonly called sorghum and also known as great millet, broomcorn, guinea corn, durra, imphee, jowar, or milo, is a grass species cultivated for its grain, which is used for food for humans, animal feed, and ethanol production. Sorghum originated in Africa, and is now cultivated widely in tropical and subtropical regions. Sorghum is the world’s fifth-most important cereal crop after rice, wheat, maize, and barley, with 59.34 million metric tons of annual global production in 2018.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING GREAT MILLET?
- Augments Eye Health – It comprises a vast array of key antioxidants. These scavenge harmful free radicals from optic tissues and enhance eyesight. In addition, they protect the delicate organelles of the eye from damage, preventing vision disorders like glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration.
- Supplies Essential Amino Acids – It is composed of certain key amino acids, making it a unique plant-based source of high-quality proteins.
- Supports A Gluten-Free Diet – A significant number of young adults and older people tend to develop intolerance towards the gluten proteins in cereals like wheat, that, unfortunately, is a regular ingredient in Indian dishes. Corn, being organically gluten-free, hence it can be consumed.
- Fortifies Bone Density – Being a fantastic source of natural calcium, strengthens bones in growing children. It also restores optimum bone density in older people, assisting in alleviating osteoporosis symptoms.
- Keeps Blood Sugar Levels In Check – It lowers high blood sugar in those with diabetes. Corn is indeed a healthy option for accelerating weight loss and managing other lifestyle diseases like diabetes and obesity.
- Treats Anaemia – Iron deficiency anaemia affects countless Indian men, women and children every year, leading to excessive fatigue and low productivity levels. It is a powerhouse of iron, serving as a boon for people who experience low haemoglobin levels in the blood, thus effectively treating anaemia.
- Augments Heart Health – It is completely devoid of cholesterol and sodium. Furthermore, the abundance of dietary fibers and vitamin B3 or niacin helps to enhance good HDL levels and diminish bad LDL levels. This averts plaque and fatty deposits in heart vessels, easing cardiac muscle function and improving heart health.
- Treats Hypertension – Being rich in the mineral potassium, which functions as a key electrolyte in the body, corn helps to lower high blood pressure and effectively treat instances of hypertension. This in turn averts the risk of other grave cardiac disorders such as heart attacks.
“LOCAL FOODS ARE WHOLESOME FOODS”
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections