MILLET NOODLES COMBO – A set of 4 millet noodles
DO YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF NOODLES?
Noodles is a Pan-Indian food but originally found in Asia. The Italians and Arabs also say that they found it but there are archeological findings about 4000 years ago that noodles was a staple food in Asia, mainly in China. Even though there are many varieties in noodles these days the common one is made with maida, wheat or rice. But the archeological findings have come to a conclusion that the noodle which was found 4000 years ago was made with millets – foxtail millet and broomcorn millet. Hence they say that the staple food of China was millet noodles.
Not only in China but also the complete Asia and India was a major producers and consumers of millets. Millets are our traditional food which slowly decreased due to the increase production of rice and wheat.
We at biteskart always wanted to combine tradition, taste and health. So we have produced healthy millet noodles and are having 4 different noodle in a combo for your family to enjoy. Buy millet based noodle at https://www.biteskart.com instead of buying some noodles which contain preservatives and colors.
With this pack you will get 4 different millet noodle:
- Barnyard millet
- Little millet
- Foxtail millet
Health benefits of eating millet noodles:
- Millet contains significant levels of protein – which helps in growth and development of the body, It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.
- Contains fiber – which helps maintain healthy weight, normalizes bowel movement, helps reduce blood glucose level and lowers cholesterol level.
- Stronger Bones – Foxtail millets are an excellent source of iron and calcium which play a pivotal role in maintaining the health of bones and muscles. Iron deficiency can cause various health conditions including weaker muscles, anemia, frequent muscle spasms.
- Strengthens Nervous System – Nutritionists strongly recommend the intake the Foxtail millet for keeping various neurological disorders because it is loaded with Vitamin B1. Slows down the progression of various neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.
- Boosts Cardiac Health – Millets are in general popular for maintaining good heart health. Being gluten-free, rich in protein and less on carbs protects the heart functions.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol – Millet contains a good source of amino acids which play a crucial level in decreasing cholesterol by reducing excess fat in the liver.
- Builds Immunity – In these days and times of pandemic, nothing is more important than a robust immunity. A rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Millet ups the stamina, keeps you stronger and builds immunity for fighting various infections lurking around. If you have fallen ill recently to any of the viral or bacterial infections, include it in daily diet for gaining the strength back.
Get your combo at https://biteskart.com/shop-2/all-products/millet-noodles-combo/