Red rice laddu
Ingredients: Red rice, roasted gram, organic country sugar, ghee and cashew.
Rich in protein, fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron.
RED RICE LADDU
- Fresh home made laddu
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- Made with red rice bought directly from farmers
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY RED RICE LADDU?There are many rice varieties present but all that we know is white polished rice. We need to increase the consumption of other rice varieties in our diet. But sometimes it becomes difficult for us to cook other variety rice. Here is a solution, we have red rice laddu which can give you the nutrition present in the red rice without eating it as a rice. It is 10 times healthier than the brown rice. Do try this red rice laddu from biteskart to gain the benefit of red rice without eating it as a rice. The kids would prefer rice in the form of sweet that consuming as a rice itself.
WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT RED RICE:According to the estimates, rice serves as a staple diet for over half the world’s population and is considered as the main source of dietary energy. India being one of the largest producers of this agricultural commodity is home to numerous varieties. While South Indians take pride in fluffy Sonamasoori or Ponni, North Indians swear by their long grainy Basmati for their biriyanis and pulaos. In India, white rice is the most popular variety but nowadays, brown rice and red rice too are gaining equal amounts of attention, especially among the mindful eaters.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING RED RICE LADDU?
- Lowers Blood Glucose – The glycemic index of red rice is estimated at around 55, making it an ideal choice for the diabetics. It not only keeps your blood sugar levels under check but also keeps you satiated for longer hours, preventing those midday hunger.
- Fights Against Lung Disorders – Including red rice in your diet improves lung capacity, thanks to its copious amounts of magnesium. It not only improves and regulates breathing patterns but also improves oxygen consumption, circulation to each cell in the body.
- Builds Bone Health – Those above 40 years of age as it helps in preventing the onset of arthritis, osteoporosis and various bone related disorders, owing to the presence of calcium and magnesium in significant amounts.
- Supports Digestion – Red rice is an amazing source of both soluble and insoluble fiber and is greatly recommended for those with digestive issues. Digestive fiber plays a crucial role in regulating digestion, optimum absorption of nutrients, easing bowel movement.
- Triggers Weight Loss – Red rice even in small quantities works wonders in losing weight. It keeps you satiated for long, improves digestion and triggers weight loss.
- Maintains Heart Health – The presence of whole grains in rice brings down the levels of bad cholesterol in the body, thus protecting the heart.
- Glow From Within: One of the unique properties of red rice is its presence of anthocyanin, an antioxidant that can delay the signs of premature ageing. If you are often exposed to sunrays and suffer from UV induced skin diseases, its time to consume red rice regularly. Vitamins like zinc, iron and other minerals make your skin to glow from within.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
- Shelf-life of red rice laddu is 2 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Red rice laddu is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION