Coconut Jaggery Squares
COCONUT JAGGERY SQUARES
- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality country sugar
- Made with premium quality uthukuli cow ghee
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY COCONUT JAGGERY SQUARES?Coconut is very special in our South Indian culture. We often use it in all our dishes. Sweets with coconut taste very rich and tasty. Hence we provide coconut squares made from coconut and jaggery. This is a refreshing sweet and also provides many benefits. We have gone through so many hurdle during the pandemic hence celebrate this festive season with friends and family with a box of coconut jaggery squares from biteskart.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING COCONUT?
- Improve your endurance – Coconut contains large amounts of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs), a type of saturated fat that is much easier for the human body to digest than animal fats. These fats, also called medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), have been demonstrated to boost the endurance of trained athletes.
- Give you better oral health – The MCFAs found in coconut also contain antimicrobial properties. These can be useful in preventing infections related to root canals and other teeth issues. Although eating coconut is not a substitute for proper dental hygiene, it can help kill some of the unwanted bacteria found in your mouth and protect your gums and teeth from infection or cavities.
- Help you lose weight – Regularly eating coconut might help with weight loss. The MCFAs widely found in coconuts are associated with fat burning.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
- Shelf-life of coconut jaggery squares is 15days.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Coconut jaggery squares is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION