Millet Pasta Combo
₹320.00 ₹256.00 Save 20%
A combo of 3 varieties of pasta.
MILLET PASTA COMBO-A set of 4 millet pastaWe all would have eaten different type of pasta in our life. But have you eaten pasta made from millets? First we will check out what pasta is, Pasta is a staple food of Italian cuisine. It is generally made with wheat flour mixed with water and egg, then formed into many shapes. Pasta can also be done with rice-flour or legumes or lentils or gluten-free millets. In that way we at biteskart have produced few varieties of pasta that can be made instantly just by boiling and adding masala to it. In this combo set you will get 4 different millet pasta that you can enjoy with your family and friends. Kids these days love to eat western foods more interestingly than the traditional food like idly or upma. This pasta is a fusion of tradition and trend. Hence the kids would love it.
In this set you will get 4 millet pasta that includes:
- Ragi millet pasta
- Kodo millet pasta
- Little millet pasta
What is it about millet to eat it as an alternative for other pasta?
Health benefits of millets
- Millet contains significant levels of protein – which helps in growth and development of the body, It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.
- Contains fiber – which helps maintain healthy weight, normalizes bowel movement, helps reduce blood glucose level and lowers cholesterol level.
- Stronger Bones – Foxtail millets are an excellent source of iron and calcium which play a pivotal role in maintaining the health of bones and muscles. Iron deficiency can cause various health conditions including weaker muscles, anemia, frequent muscle spasms.
- Strengthens Nervous System – Nutritionists strongly recommend the intake the Foxtail millet for keeping various neurological disorders because it is loaded with Vitamin B1. Slows down the progression of various neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc.
- Boosts Cardiac Health – Millets are in general popular for maintaining good heart health. Being gluten-free, rich in protein and less on carbs protects the heart functions.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol – Millet contains a good source of amino acids which play a crucial level in decreasing cholesterol by reducing excess fat in the liver.
- Builds Immunity – In these days and times of pandemic, nothing is more important than a robust immunity. A rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Millet ups the stamina, keeps you stronger and builds immunity for fighting various infections lurking around. If you have fallen ill recently to any of the viral or bacterial infections, include it in daily diet for gaining the strength back.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections