- Freshly made
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality oil bought from manufacturer
- Made with cashew nut bought directly from panruti
- No palm oil is used
- No added artificial flavor
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% natural
Are you looking for a healthy crunch for your evening snacks or for sharing joy during festival time?
When it comes to buying a product people get many questions in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common questions people get in their mind during purchase.
There are many snack varieties available in the market, Are they trustworthy?
There are many products which only contain artificial flavors and colors. Some products are fried in palm oil and sold. They also contain many chemical compounds which can deteriorate the health of the kids. The artificial coloring compound may be attractive and the kids tend to buy those but us, the parents should know the complete details of the product that we buy for the kids.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY CASHEW PAKODA?
It is our tradition to give sweets and savories while visiting friends and family or during a festive season. Cashew is a rich nut which has many benefits, it accompanies with a hot cup of tea during the evening. it can be enjoyed both by kids and elders during a break time. Share love with a healthier option join hands with biteskart, we give complete guarantee for the product we sell. They do not contain any artificial flavors or colors and are prepared from good quality oil. Hence it will be a better snacking option for the kids and elders. Enjoy this festive season with cashew pakoda from biteskart.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING CASHEW?
- Reduced Cholesterol – Cashews have previously received a bad rap for including saturated fat, but this may not be as problematic as the saturated label suggests. Much of the fat in cashews comes from stearic acids, which experts believe has a neutral impact on blood cholesterol.
- Heart Disease Prevention – In addition to lowering rates of LDL cholesterol, cashews may help to prevent heart disease due to their high magnesium content. Proper magnesium intake may reduce the risk of ischemic heart disease, which often occurs when the heart does not receive enough blood.
- Stroke Prevention – The magnesium in cashews may help to reduce the risk of stroke. This link is most notable for hemorrhagic strokes, which result from a weakened vessel that spills blood into brain tissue upon rupturing.
- Diabetes Prevention or Management – Cashews are low in carbohydrates, especially as compared to other common snacks. This limits their impact on blood sugar, making them a great option for those with type 2 diabetes, as well as those looking to prevent the condition.
- Cashews are a wonderful source of healthy fats, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated varieties. These nuts are also a modest source of protein. For this reason, they are often heavily featured in the diets of vegetarians and vegans. Cashews are also an excellent source of Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K .
Cashew nut, Besan flour, Rice flour, Ghee, Oil, Curry leaves.
- Shelf-life of cashew pakoda is 1 month.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Cashew pakoda is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like madras special mixture, foxtail millet laddu to enjoy along with the no sugar dry fruit laddu at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
MAKING HEALTHY EATING A JOYFUL CELEBRATION