- You cannot add "Uppu Seedai 200 Grms" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
MANOGARAM (SWEET JAGGERY MURUKKU)
- Fresh home made manogaram
- Hygienically prepared
- Made with premium quality oil and country sugar bought from manufacturer
- Made from rice and urad dal purchased directly from farmers
- No palm oil used
- No artificial ingredients present
- No added preservatives or colors
- 100% Natural
Are you looking for a healthy dessert for everyday munch after a meal
or for sharing joy during festival time ?
When it comes to buying a product people get soo much confused in choosing the right product, we are here to guide you. There are some common question people get in their mind during purchase.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY MANOGARAM?
Manogaram is a classic combo of sweet and savory taste. The pinch of cardamom and Sukku brings melody to the mouth. Mildly salted murukku is dunked in jaggery syrup which makes the dish crunchy. Manogaram has a good shelf life and it makes perfect choice for sending sweets to dear ones in this joyous occasion from biteskart.
WHAT IS SOO SPECIAL ABOUT MANOGARAM:
Manogaram, a traditional sweet made for marriages and other auspicious occasions and events. Thenkuzhal murukku is first made and then its mixed with jaggery syrup which is then rolled to laddus. A very delicious sweet that is both healthy and delicious to share during the festive season with family and friends.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET IN CONSUMING MANOGARAM?
- Manogaram is generally made from rice flour and urad dal which is a healthier option than any other refined flour.
- High in Beneficial Fiber – Our bodies need insoluble fiber to help rid themselves of waste, so if constipation is a problem, rice flour helps proper bowel movement. Choosing a rice flour over refined flour not only helps the body by eliminating waste, but it may help lower cholesterol and keep blood sugar levels in check. It may even help minimize the risk of diverticular disease, colon diseases, diabetes mellitus and hypertension.
- Great Gluten-Free Option – Rice flour is made from a gluten free grain which may make it the better choice when it comes to anyone suffering from gluten intolerance and Celiac disease. Anyone with celiac disease suffers from a digestive condition that disrupts the immune system when coming in contact with gluten. For those with an intolerance, albeit mild, it still aids in the digestive process if avoided. Rice flour can help by offering an alternative.
- May Help Maintain Healthy Liver Function – Rice flour contains choline, which helps transport cholesterol and triglycerides from the liver to where they are needed within the body. Therefore, choline may help you maintain a healthy liver. Because rice flour contains choline, it may be a great choice to keep the liver in a healthy state.
We have seen the benefits of the main ingredients still not satisfied; okay, lets see other added benefits
- This contains jaggery powder. Refined white sugar contains only “empty calories” which has no nutrition as the molasses is removed in them. Whereas jaggery powder has vitamins, minerals, iron, potassium, magnesium and other extra nutrients. Even though it is also a sugar it is better than using white sugar on a daily basis.
- Jaggery stimulates bowel movements and aids in digestion making it an ideal choice to prevent constipation.
- It prevents anemia because of its higher iron content and women who have low hemoglobin complaints can make it a habit to add jaggery in their food on a regular basis to improve their condition.
- It improves your immunity.
Rice flour, Urad dal, Jaggery powder, Salt, Water, Oil.
- Shelf-life of manogaram is 15 days.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Manogaram is available through out the year.
- Shipped in 2-3 days when ordered.
- All the items are prepared after the order is given, this is to ensure that our customers receive the most fresh items and hence takes 2 days for shipping.
You can also order other traditional snacks like uppu seedai, foxtail millet ribbons, etc; to enjoy along with the manogaram at https://www.biteskart.com with your family and friends.
Making healthy eating a joyful celebration.