Remember the days when all if us have played with murukkus, as finger ornaments and roaming around the streets, enjoy this crunchy snack with friends. At biteskart, we offer the best of these Andhra Murukku from Mani Mark
- Rice Flour
- Urad Dal Flour
- Moong Dal
- Turmeric Powder
- Chilli Powder
- Refined Oil
- Boiled the Moong dal along with some butter and smash it to a smooth consistency.
- The smashed moong dal required amount of Turmeric powder, chili powder, peppercorns, jeera, hing, salt are added to a boiling water pan.
- Finally rice flour and Urad dal are also added to this mixture. They are all blended until the batter forms a smooth and non-sticky consistency
- This batter is now made into thin strips by hand. Grease your palm with oil to roll thin strips and make circular rings by connecting the edges of the strips.
- Heat the refined oil in a kadai and deep fry these circular rings to enjoy this crunchy Andhra snack
- Order Andhra Murukku online at https://biteskart.com/ to enjoy this delicacy made with same authenticity.
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves digestion