Poori Urandai or murmura ladoo as it is often addressed is a quick snack every one of us has munched as a child. It is not only a preferred by humans but also by God Ganesha, where we can see people offering this in large sums to him on Ganesh Chaturthi. Enjoy these sweet poori urandai through your
- Puffed rice
- Jaggery is added onto a hot kadai and melted to a fine syrup
- Crunchy puffed rice is added into the syrup and blended well without breaking the rice
- Once the mixture is set well, grease your palm with a pinch of ghee and roll the mixture into tight round figures when they are warm, so they stay in shape.
- Or simply order these exciting, puffed rice at https://biteskart.com/ to enjoy this delicacy made with same authenticity.
- Promotes digestion
- Low in calories
- Low in sodium, improves blood pressure