This finger-luscious snack serves as a healthy option to all age groups. Simple, yet the best served snack along with your tea is the best combo you might have ever tried.
- Gorgon Nuts or Lotus seeds
- Rice bran oil
- Dehydrated herbs
- Acidity regulators
- Flavor Enhancers
- Onion Powder
- Anticaking Agent
- Freshly cultivated lotus seeds are cleansed with water and dried off in sun until all the moisture is removed.
- Once the moisture completely dries off, the dried lotus seeds are roasted in iron kadai until it pops out fluffy and crunchy.
- Required flavors can be added into the makhana as per our sense of taste.
- At Bites kart we serve 6 varieties to add richness to your palate. Tomato, cheese, Lime 7 mint, Salt, salt & pepper and spicy Indian Masala.
- Order makhana online , to grab this delicacy at your doorstep through https://biteskart.com/
- Highly fibrous
- Rich in calcium, protein, Iron & Zinc.
- Gluten free
- Easily digestive
- Diabetic friendly
- Helps in weight management
- High in antioxidants
- Cures Insomnia