Sesame balls, or Thil ka ladoo is known for its abundant health benefits. This dish is part of important festivals like Sankranti in India and a famous go to snack for all 80 ‘s and 90’s kids.
- Sesame Seeds
- Sesame seeds are soaked overnight, cleaned, and removed off from any dust or husks.
- It is then dried off until the moisture is removed completely.
- Once dried, these are then roasted in low flame until popped and a mild aroma spread in the environment.
- Similarly, peanuts are roasted in kadai.
- The roasted peanuts are added in a mixer and coarsely grinded.
- The grinded powder is blended with required amount of refined jaggery syrup part by part so they can be enfolded into the shape of circular balls.
- These are now ready to be served and melt down in your mouth.
- Order sesame seed balls online at https://biteskart.com/ to enjoy this delicacy made with same authenticity.
- Regulated blood pressure
- Stimulates bone growth development
- Good source of Vitamin B
- Rich in fiber, minerals, healthy fats, and antioxidants